- Ensure all budgeted items are not exceeded .
- Undertake regular and frequent calls, site visits, follow-ups to implement remedial strategies and action plans agreed with Team Lead, Challenged Assets & Recovery.
- Initiate demand and reminding letters to all defaulting customers and review all credit files for proper documentation and monitoring.
- Follow up on major debtors accounts assigned to ensure recoveries through calls, demand notices or any other appropriate means.
- Monitors Recovery Agents to ensure accounts assigned to them are fully recovered
- Bachelor’s degree in related field can apply.
- Must possess good interpersonal skill set including negotiating skills, excellent oral and written communication skills
- Minimum one year of experience in recovery will add more preference on the candidate
- Database Management
- Dedication to providing great customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- For further information, directly contact at 9801898006 (Sirjana).