The Golyan Group is a leading private sector enterprise headquartered in Nepal. Founded by Sohan L. Golyan, the group’s business interests span across diverse industries with an annual revenue of $200 million.
- Reply to clients on every aspect of business starting from sampling, pricing, delivery schedules, quality issues, logistics etc.
- Source required materials in a timely manner from various sources.
- Communicate with logistics to ensure incoming and outgoing shipments are as per schedule.
- Monitor any delay/change in sample/production schedule and advice concerned ASAP, make corrective plan with the help of production team.
- Maintain proper records of clients, sampling, costing, pricing, client accounts and any other records required by senior management.
- Assist in any way possible to ensure smooth operations for nominated clients.
- Good command in English.
- French/German/Italian knowledge would be a plus.
- Any additional computer knowledge would be a plus.
- Hard Working and willing to put in long hours to learn the dynamics of the business.