- Interpret laws, rulings and regulations for natural and juristic persons.
- Explain the law and give legal advice.
- Manage regulatory and compliance-related services.
- Manage and oversee paralegals and legal assistants.
- Prepare pleadings, notices and make appearances in court.
- Ensure that appropriate approvals are in place before documents are executed.
- Bachelors degree in Law
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and research skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and public speaking skills.
- Experience in drafting, negotiating and reviewing legal documents.
Interested Candidates are highly encouraged to drop their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org