A Reputed Company
A reputed company
- Work with interior design team to develop design solutions
- Research concepts and materials to support design team on technical issues influencing concept development
- Work within timely schedules to coordinate the completion of tasks through to final project completion
- Conduct on-site observations and provide recommendations to help streamline ongoing design projects
- Prepare and participate in client presentations
- Select furniture, materials, decor and finishes while keeping within budge
- Knowledge of Anthropometrics / Basic Furniture Designing and Dimensions .
- Familiar with materials used in Space Design and local availability of materials .
- Freehand furniture sketches and designing .
- Must be able to handle all the operations of interior designing of the company.
Interested candidates are highly encouraged to drop their updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information, directly contact at 9801898006(Usha)