Baraha Jewellery Industries Pvt Ltd.
Baraha Jewellery Industries Pvt. Ltd was established as a small company in 1995 AD. The Head office of the company is in New Road, Kathmandu, Nepal.
Human Resources Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Enhances the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Supports organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; and recommending changes.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Manages a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; and recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; and counseling employees and supervisors.
- Implements employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; and designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements, conducting investigations, maintaining records, and representing the organization at hearings.
- Enforces management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Retains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system and keeping past and current records.
Working time and holidays:
- 48 Hours a week
- 6 month perception period
- 18 days annual leave
- 12 sick leave
Human Resources Manager Qualifications / Skills:
- Human resources management
- Benefits administration
- Performance management
- Communication processes
- Compensation and wage structure
- Supporting diversity
- Classifying employees
- Employment law
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university or similar work experience required
- 1+ years of experience in progressively responsible human resource roles
- 1+ years of experience in Labor Relations and Employee Relations
- 2+ years of experience in a supervisory role