A Leading Airlines
A Leading Airlines Company .
- Excellent leadership skills; know how to coordinate and manage their employees by maintaining positive relationships
- Capability of establishing budgets and prepare effective financial decisions
- Able to manage contracts and negotiations with internal or external employees and clients.
- Have an analytical and critical mindset for evaluating existing data and taking the best business decisions
- Capability of guiding employees for their development
- Prepare departmental wide reports on progress
- Give analytical feedback to managers
- Implement department wide plans and policies.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Business Management or equivalent required.
- Must have 3+ years of working experience in cement or construction field.
- Good communication skills (Written and Verbal).
- Ability to manage and motivate teams with innovative ideas and techinques.
- Strong interpersonal skills and Self Motivated.
- Ability to meet targets
- Problem solving skills
- Interested candidates are highly encouraged to drop their updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For further information, directly contact at 9801898002