- Handling basic bookkeeping tasks.
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by boards of directors, committees, and executives.
- Update Address Directories.
- Helping prepare for meetings, events.
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings.
- Greeting visitors and deciding if they should be able to meet with executives.
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
- Reading and analyzing incoming memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed.
- Maintaining BOD's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Opening, sorting and distributing incoming faxes, emails, and other correspondence.
- Provide general administrative support.
- Bachelor's Degree in releted field.
- Good communication and interpersonnel skills.
- Time management & Presentation skills.Freshers are highly encouraged to apply.
- Strong time-management skills and the ability to organize and coordinate multiple projects at once.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Leadership and Presentation skills.
- For further information, directly contact at 9801898001 (Ruby).