A Leading Multinational Company
Since 1969, we are helping international students to study in English speaking countries. An IDP student gains entry into a quality course every 15 minutes
- Maintain executive’s agenda and assist in planning appointments, board meetings, conferences etc.
- The ability to manage pressure and conflicting demands, and prioritise tasks and workload
- Contribute to meeting discussions, and when required advise members of the legal, governance, accounting and tax departments of the implications of proposed policies
- Maintain the register of shareholders and monitor changes in share ownership of the company - in a publicly listed company
- Oversee PR relating to aspects of financial management.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Arranging a highly organized schedule of meetings as per the availability and approval
- Minimum Bachelor degree in related field
- Must have good communication skill (English and Nepali - Written and Verbal)
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with people at all levels
- A diplomatic approach and the confidence to provide support to high-profile company staff and board members
- Integrity and discretion when handling confidential information
Interested candidates are highly encouraged to drop their updated resume to email@example.com
For further information, directly contact at 9801898001( Mandira).