- Academic/Abroad Study (2)
- Accounting/Finance/Audit (4)
- Advertising/Event Management (0)
- Agriculture / Horticulture / Livestock (0)
- Airlines/ Aviation/Travels (1)
- Architect/Interior/Fashion (1)
- Automobile/ Service/ Spare Parts (6)
- Banking & Financial Institutions (0)
- Beauty/Fashion/Apparels/Accessories (0)
- Brand Promotion/Merchandising (4)
- Call Centers/ BPO/Services (2)
- Civil/ Building Construction (1)
- Commercial/logistics/Materials (1)
- Development Org/NGOs/INGOs (0)
- Education/Training/Development (6)
- Electronics Division /Home Appliances (5)
- Food & Beverages/Liquor/FMCG (3)
- General Administration/ Management (2)
- Health/Pharma/Biotech/Medical (0)
- Hospitality/Travel/Tours (1)
- HR/Legal/Management/Consulting (3)
- Hydro/ Solar/ alternative Energy (0)
- Internship/Research & Development (0)
- IT/Hardware/Networking (1)
- IT/Software/Data based Management (4)
- Journalism/Media/News & Publishing (0)
- Manufactoring/Processing (11)
- Media/Publication/Event Management (1)
- NGO/INGO/Social work (0)
- Repair/Maintenance (1)
- Sales/ Marketing / Brand Promotion (18)
- Technology/Designing/Programming (1)
- Telecommunication/ISP (2)
- Tourism/Hospitality/Guest Relation (2)
- Trading/Distribution/EXIM (3)
- Training/Education consultancies (0)
General Administration/ Management :
Edu: Bachelors | Exp: 2+ years | 15 days left | 8 views
A Leading FMCG Company
Conserves executive's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting l...
- Conserves executive's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Maintains executive's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or direct inquiries.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Plan, organize and coordinate events, meetings and functions as and when required
- Arrange travel, visas, itineraries and accommodation.
- Complete travel authorizations.
- Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information.
- Secures information by completing data base backups.
Edu: Bachelors | Exp: 3+ years | 19 days left | 130 views